Why Should Your Child Attend New Horizons Academy?
New Horizons Academy provides a personalized instructional setting for students in grades K-12 while also providing a ‘Judgement Free Zone’ for children with learning differences, Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, or social anxieties.
What makes our school unique?
- We offer customized education plans ensuring students receive a curriculum tailored to meet their individual needs.
- Each student participates in our innovative Social and Life Skills programs, which help students learn the skills necessary to succeed in life.
- We encourage students to find their strengths and thrive through an array of electives, including art, theater, music, computer technology, school dances, and inclusive sports programs.
- Our small class sizes enable our experienced and passionate staff to discover and thoroughly understand each student’s unique talents and needs. This knowledge is the foundation for successful individualized teaching.
- We are a fully accredited school through the Cognia World Commission.